PROFESSIONAL HIRE SERVICE
COOE Pty Ltd is licensed to carry on the business of an Employment Agent by SafeWork SA. We have over thirty well qualified and competent environmental science and engineering professionals on our books, eager to tackle their next challenge.
Supported professional service
COOE provides environmental professionals for long term assignments or short term secondments fully supported (on request) by our experienced senior professionals. This provides our clients with continuity of services during peak workloads or while staff are on annual, maernity or paternity leave. Our environmental specialists will become familiar with your site, your people and your culture to ensure smooth transotion into the work place and achieve the expected performance outputs.
We can also provide trained field technicians, graduates or junior environmental staff backed by technical support from our highly experienced senior professionals.
Benefits to Clients
- minimises their exposure to environmental non-compliance and costly shut downs
- maintains continuity of monitoring programs and reporting
- management are informed of any environmental incident and have someone on the ground who can implement an environmental response in a timely manner
- frees up management time because COOE screens, trains and provides technical support to the environmental advisor
- saves the loss of recruitment fees, relocation expenses should the person not workout.
COOE has successfully placed long- and short-term staff with companies such as Nyrstar, Port Augusta Council, Rex Minerals, Murray Zircon, Newcrest Mining, Rio Tinto and Terramin Australia.
If you either want to hire someone full time or to fill in a temporary vacancy or are an environmental professional want to explore this line of very interesting and varied work please feel free to contact the Director Professional Hire at email@example.com, +61 (0)413 677 039.