Head Office, Training Centre and Laboratory in the TechInSA Incubator Hub, South Australia
COOE provides a comprehensive professional service to address all your environmental needs. We employ reputable Scientist and Engineers including Certified Environmental Practitioners and Specialist. For a list of Consulting Services please click here.
Research & Development
As a registered Research Services Provider, COOE can assist Clients develop environmentally friendly products or services all the way through commercialisation . Click here for more information.
Professional Hire Services
When the pressure is on; during construction phases, in an emergency or reporting bottle necks during the operation phase, and during shut down when you need additional hands, or in a caretaker mode, COOE can supply you with screened environmental professionals. For more information please click here .
COOE can offer tailored training sessions utilising our senior professionals (scientist, engineers and managers). We can also coordinate more elaborate training suitable for team building and technology transfer.
COOE is committed to a safety-focused culture that ensures our staff use responsible management and work practices. COOE has implemented rigorous quality assurance and control systems and has a certified integrated management system externally audited by ECAAS for Safety AS/NZS 4801, Environment ISO14001 and Quality ISO 9001.
COOE maintains the following insurance covers:
- professional indemnity insurance
- public liability insurance
- Work Cover
- An experienced team of professionals supported by competent field technicians, boat operators, divers and graduates
- Access to recognised experts, specialising in many technical disciplines and regions
- All staff have relevant training and certification required for field operations (including contaminated site work)
- Scientific and survey equipment to undertake a broad range of specialist field surveys and testing
- Modern communications and electronic office equipment, scientific software, Microsoft Office 365, a secure Network server housed in our Adelaide office with VPN facilities and daily remote backup in Sydney.
- A nursery for germination trials plant research and a small laboratory for soil and water testing
- Scientific and survey equipment to undertake a broad range of specialist field surveys
- Mine equipped 4×4 vehicles for field activities
- Access to inshore and offshore vessels
COOE is represented in the following professional associations:
- Environment Institute of Australia and New Zealand (EIANZ)
- Australian Marine Science Society (AMSA)
- International Association of Hydrogeologists
- Australian Institute of Geoscientists
- Australian Institute of Project Management