Consulting and Training
COOE provides an extensive range of consulting, research and teaching services on land and sea, including:
- Field surveys and studies to investigate soil, water, air, vegetation, fauna, ecology, social impacts.
- Teaching and Research Licence No. 278 – Animal Welfare Approvals required for each survey event
- Impact Assessment to support Project Feasibility Studies and brownfield projects.
- Permitting, including impact statements and environmental management plans.
- Environmental Auditing
- Professional hire including short term secondments and placements during construction phase.
- Staff training.
- Reporting and presentation to community consultation or government.
- Monitoring and data management.
- COOE provide trained staff and equipment to undertake all sampling, data collection, processing and secure storage of data.
- Analysis and interpretation of data and the preparation of detailed scientific reports or routine environmental management and approvals reports.
Please click on any of the capability statements listed below:
- Strategic Planning, Approvals, Licensing & Compliance
- Environmental Chemistry
- Environmental Geology & Engineering
- Hydrology & Hydrogeology
- Marine & Coastal
- Mine Closure & Rehabilitation
- Profession Hire & Secondments
- Terrestrial Ecology
- Weed, Pest Control & Revegetation