Kanmantoo Mine, South Australia, Australia
Client – Hillgrove Resources
Services – Flora and Fauna, Planning and Compliance, Pest and Weed Management, Community Consultation
Assignment – The Kanmantoo Copper Mine is located in the Adelaide Hills. The project mines copper and gold resources.
Our Role – COOE has been engaged to provide ongoing rehabilitation and general environmental work for the client. Our services include:
- design of rehabilitation program
- weed surveys and mapping
- rehabilitation work consists of seed collection, tube stock planting, general environmental work includes pest and weed control
- preparation of native vegetation management reports
- rehabilitation trials to asses appropriate soils for future rehabilitation
- implementation of rehabilitation trials
- site surveys
- feral control mapping and counting.