Research Service Provider
COOE is a Research Service Provider (RSP No. 95728) registered under section 29A of the Industry Research and Development Act 1986. An RSP registered by Innovation Australia has appropriate scientific or technical expertise and resources to perform research and development on behalf of other Clients, and which allows them to claim the R&D Tax Concession.
What are the benefits of using COOE for RSP services?
- COOE specialists can assist Clients with Resource and Development (R&D) projects. We are registered as an RSP for the following research areas:
- 0402 – Geochemistry
- 0799 – Other Agricultural and Veterinary Science
- 0502 – Environmental Science and Management
- 0303 – Macromolecular and Materials Chemistry
- Collaborating with COOE enables Clients to conduct R&D activities without having to invest in the specialist staff or infrastructure needed to support such activities.
- Clients can contract COOE for their R&D projects with confidence since all RSPs must meet a set of criterion to qualify for registration.
- Engaging COOE as a registered RSP to undertake R&D activities, may enable Clients to claim an R&D tax offset.
We help Clients commercialise any new technology.
Research and Development opportunities
COOE can assist Clients to identify environmental studies that could, with accurate record keeping and the application of scientific rigour, qualify for the Research & Development Tax Incentive. This could include:
- Developing new methods of undertaking flora or fauna surveys that can reduce cost without effecting quality. Whilst meeting Licence obligations.
- Developing more robust and cost effective aquatic, estuarine or marine monitoring programs that meet environmental compliance.
- Investigating ecological survey methods such as Ecosystem Functional Analysis to evaluate progress towards handover criteria after Mine Closure.
- Research in water quality management using algae, wetlands or other natural treatment systems that may proffer further opportunities such as the production of bio-fuel or animal feed.
- Develop scientific methods for tracking contaminant plumes in marine, terrestrial or groundwater aquatic systems.
The broad technical base of our team provide our Clients endless opportunities for Research and Development.