COOE Pty Ltd is licensed to carry on the business of an Employment Agent from SafeWork SA. We have over thirty well qualified and keen environmental science or engineering professionals eager to tackle their next challenge.
COOE provides environmental professionals on permanent placement, long term assignments or short term secondments fully supported (if needed) by our experienced senior professionals. This provides our clients with continuity of services during peak workloads or while staff are on vacation. Once established our mine environmental specialists will become familiar with your site, your people and your culture.
We can also provide graduates or junior environmental staff backed by technical support from our highly experienced senior professionals.
Benefits to the Client
- minimises their exposure to environmental non-compliance and costly shut downs
- maintains continuity of monitoring programs and reporting
- management are informed of any environmental incident and have someone on the ground who can implement an environmental response in a timely manner
- frees up management time because COOE screens, trains and provides technical support to the environmental advisor
- saves the loss of recruitment fees, relocation expenses should the person not workout.
COOE is licensed to on the business of Employment Agent from SafeWorkSA and GIO Workers Compensation WA.
COOE has successfully placed long- and short-term staff with Rex Minerals, Murray Zircon, Newcrest Mining, Rio Tinto and Terramin Australia.
Professional Hire Opportunities
The following opportunities are available through COOE Professional Hire. If you are interested in any of these positions, please contact Sean Steed (Director Professional Hire, email@example.com, +61 (0)8 8362 4282).