COOE provides an extensive range of consulting services, including:
- Environmental liability assessment for brownfield projects (very important prior to property purchases)
- Environmental field surveys to investigate soil, water, air, vegetation, fauna ecology, social impacts.
- Environmental Impact Assessment to support Project Feasibility Studies.
- Environmental Permitting, including impact statements and environmental management plans.
- Professional hire including short term secondments and placements during construction phase.
- Environmental training.
- Environmental reporting and presentation to community consultation or government.
- Monitoring programs; we can provide trained staff and equipment to undertake all environmental sampling, data collection, processing and secure storage.
- Analysis and interpretation of data and the preparation of detailed scientific, management and approvals reports.
Please click on any of the capability statements listed below:
- terrestrial ecology
- marine and coastal monitoring
- environmental chemistry and toxicology
- PFAS investigations
- hydrology and hydrogeology
- permitting and certification assistance, mine closure, rehabilitation and site remediation
- pest and weed management, and bush regeneration
- planning and regulatory compliance
- professional hire and on-site secondments
- waste management